May 28, 2010

Sweet faces. Bub edition


The "I love me a popsicle" face.

The "golfing" face.
Rain boots and all I might add. :)

The "I can ride my tricycle" face.

The "huh?" face.
(One of my faves)

The "dandelion blowing" face.

The "concentration,


and move, Mom" face.

The "my dad's the greatest" face.

The "cool"  face.

The "talking" face.

The "I'm being tickled" face.

The "proud and/or goofy" face.
(Another one of my faves)

The "post-nap and I'm hangin with my best bud" face.
(We are really going to miss you, Bear)


2 comments:

  1. He is just so cute, I can't handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of his little faces. Those eyes are just mesmerizing.

    Can I ask you a question? I guess I just did...ha! Anyway could you explain to me how you got your pictures so big in your posts. I've been wanting to do that and haven't been able to figure it out. Only if you have time. Thanks:) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails