October 4, 2010

A Princess Birthday

The crew eating my hubbys famous spaghetti dinner.





The loot. :)


I took this photo literally seconds before my son stuck his hand in the frosting. 
Couldn't resist that purple frosting I guess.

Singing the birthday song. 
She can barely handle this. :)



Notice purple frosting face. Little stinker.

 My personal fav.
I don't blame her.
Out wit your bad self, purple frosting face!

My big 4 year old girl. Wow. 4. Years. Old. 

Seems like just yesterday we had her 1st birthday party:
Oh to go back in time and kiss up that sweet little face of hers...
 

3 comments:

  1. Hannah totally made out with the gifts! Looks like an awesome princess party. Happy birthday to the little lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! THE BLOG RETURNS! Or maybe I'm just behind in catching up?! :) Anyway, I love this. And your comparison picture from her 1st birthday party makes me kind of teary. She's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the one where she's sitting in front of the cake sorta sticking out her tongue. You can tell she felt like a queen (or princess) that entire day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails