November 17, 2010

Because Shutterfly's cool like that

I'm all about saving a penny. So when I heard that Shutterfly was having a special promotion and giving away 50 FREE cards if all you do is link to them in your blog, I had to share the love.

Here are a few of my favorites this year:


This one is called With Love Ribbon. I think the snowflakes are cute, with the pretty red Merry Christmas in the corner.  Sweet all around. Now if I could just get my kids to smile that cute for a family picture (at the same time) we would be in buisness.



 I love the classic look of this one with the black and white photos. If you get a card from me that is almost identical to this one, except with a "P" in the middle, you know where I got the idea from. :) Its called Family Wall Red.


 I had to go with this one, I absolutely love the colors and the overall happy feeling of it. Its called Oh What Fun. I am torn on what one to choose now. This one might be arriving in your mailbox in a few short weeks. 

We have been using shutterfly for about 5 years now, not only for Christmas cards every year, but birth announcements, their awesome photo books, and calenders. They make it so easy and efficient, with just a few clicks, and you get your beautify crafted Christmas card sent to your mailbox, complete with envelopes and everything. Talk about a time saver!

So go on over and sign up for your 50 FREE cards. All you have to do is blog about it. :)


Merry so so early Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails