October 20, 2009

16 months already?

A little about "Bubba"



He signs:
Dadda
cracker
more
eat
giraffe
shoes
hat
milk
book
all done
please
thank you
baby
airplane
bird
owie
cookie

Favorite things:
blue silky blanket, little stuffed giraffe
climbing the couch to the top
dancing (itsy bitsy spider)
wearing his shoes
buttons of any kind
books
riding his little pooh car
belly buttons
taking baths
trucks
being tickled
playing tag with sister




I cant get him to even look at me when I say his name but the second I mention taking a bath this kids all ears.



LOVES pushing the buttons. Would do this all day if I let him.  



Little lady never really messed with the toilet paper. Little man is all over it. I am getting used to finding a freshly unrolled pile of toilet paper on the ground. As weird as it is I think I will miss this when hes older...


Hes preeeety serious about pulling his sisters ladybug luggage around the house. :)
Does this daily.


I cant believe its been 16 months since the little guy looked like this:

Man time flies.








1 comment:

  1. I love that first picture. Let's just be honest - he's darn cute. I can't wait to see that little man again at Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails