February 5, 2010

Snow ice cream

Snow ice cream.
   
If you have never had it I highly encourage you (whoever you are) to make it. 
Its super fun to make with kiddos, seriously delicious, and seriously cheap.

Ill show you how us "Pattersons" make it--

Get a big bowl and fill that sucker with freshly fallen snow.
And pour in your can of sweetened condensed milk.

The higher the better. 
See- the kids think it looks cool. 
Ok so do I.

Add a little vanilla extract. 
By the way- my husband took these pictures, didn't he do a great job?!

Give it a good stir.  They are SO ready to dig in.

 Almost done guys...

He couldn't help it.

I added a little heavy whipping cream.  It tastes better this way trust me.

 We ate our snow ice cream off the floor. And it was heavenly.

 Snow Ice cream recipe:
8 cups of freshly fallen snow
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Place snow in large bowl. Pour condensed milk over and add vanilla. Mix to combine and serve and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea, I love it! I think we'll have to try this the next time we get some snow. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails