February 4, 2010

Murfreesboro winter storm

Our neighbor Letha wrote this on my facebook page: 

Can anyone point out the Northerners? Oh, oh, I can! There the ones out in the blizzard making a snowman while the southerners are rushing to the grocery stores. =)

I literally laughed out loud when I read that. Too funny.

 Yes. Our snowman has ears.

Sorry Frosty. But Hannah thinks you need pink polka dots.

 

Try it, I found it in a magazine- Give your kid(s) spray bottles full of water that's tinted with food coloring.  Clever right?!
Hannah absolutely LOVED "painting" the snow.  We even had some neighbor kids come over to check out our pink polka dotted snowman. :)

 
Bubba sized Frosty. 
With a milk-cup-lid-hat and everything.

Loved the snow.

Loved eating the snow.


We will never forget you, Frosty- from Murfreesboro.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea, colored snow. And I love the polka-dots!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails