February 16, 2010

Photography....?

By no means do I claim to be a photographer. However I will say that I am VERY interested in the idea of taking pictures. Good pictures. Especially of my kiddos. I absolutely love the idea of capturing those sweet expressions and moments of my kids. And taking neat pictures of iced over branches and big red barns when I can...

Having the title "photographer" associated with my name is fun but also very intimidating to me. I guess I feel like there are so many amazing photographers out there to say that I am one too just seems a bit premature.  I would absolutely love to eventually say that I am a Mom first and a "photographer" on the side. But for now, Ill just take pictures and edit them as I see fit.

Here are a few pictures I  took in and of Murfreesboro a couple weeks ago when we had our snow/ice storm.  It was freezing but absolutely gorgeous out.











 























Sad to think I only have 4 more months to take pictures in Murfreesboro....

6 comments:

  1. WOW. these are amazing, thanks for sharing! the iced branches are my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, yeah... you should be calling yourself a photographer! Amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are awesome, nice work. Keep it up! And though I'm sorry you'll miss TN we can't wait till you're back in the NW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great!!! I totally feel the same way! Ever since Giyana was born I feel inspired to take pictures!! What kind of camera do you have??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much guys! That means so much!
    Jenna- I got a canon rebel xsi for Christmas. Kinda-sorta a new baby. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails